Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Tri-Production - Forward Focus



I am excited to say things are progressing well.  I am working with some talented people to create our book covers. I am taking my books through the publishing process first before our actual launch to make sure we have everything in place that we desire. We want to produce a product that helps you compete with the books you see on the bookshelves, on Amazon or anywhere you find a good book to read.

I've been working on the curriculum that we will present in our Online Author School. I am most excited about what we will be offering you. I have gone to and been a part of several webinars and sessions to see if my information was on par with what is available in the publishing community. What I found is I have written the things these other authors are saying, even the author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, the difference is I am not charging you the thousands of dollars many of these programs are for you to get the same information I am adding as a part of your package.

I am preparing to price my packages. I want to make sure our pricing is not overpriced for the author while also ensuring that I am fairly paying those I am contracting to do the work (editors, cover designer, etc.). As of right now my I believe my pricing is excellent. One of the reasons is because it is all-inclusive. There are packages, for example, that may start at $800, but they do not include editing, and sometimes covers, or other items. Once you add the other items you need, you could be at as high as $5,000. Our price will consist of editing, the Author Institute (which are all online at your convenience), development and completion of your cover, to name a few. We will also offer some a la carte items that you may want to use. For one, we have an artist that does beautiful work creating artwork that looks like paintings but are computer generated (you’ll see a sample on some of my books when we launch). His artwork will be a la carte item (more information when we launch).



Finally, we are also preparing our Facebook page. I will share when it is ready for release. We are hoping to begin sharing in the next month. We plan to release our Facebook page shortly after we confirm our contracted participants and our pricing; then we will be ready to go. So be assured, Tri-Production is here!

If you have any questions about our products or are interested in being put on our mailing list for our launch and the release of more information, you can e-mail me at:




No comments: