· Speak truthfully to others.
· No unwholesome talk, no obscenity, or course joking.
· Build others up.
· Get rid of bitterness, rage, anger, brawling and slander.
· Show kindness, compassion, humility gentleness and patience.
· Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs.
· Be loving which binds everything in perfect unity.
· Be forgiving as the Lord was forgiving.
· Be imitators of God.
· No impurity or greed.
· Don’t be deceived by empty words.
· Don’t grieve the Holy Spirit.
· Find out what pleases the Lord.
· Have nothing to do with fruitless deeds.
· Expose the darkness.
· Make the most of every opportunity.
· Sing music in your heart to the Lord.
· Give thanks to God for everything.
· Set your thinking on things above.
· Put to death those things which are earthly.
· Let the word dwell in you as you teach others.
· Mind your own business, and live so that your daily life will win respect of others.
*Colossians 3:1-17, Ephesians 4:1 - 5:21, I Thessalonians 4:9-12
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!