Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Tri-Production Pre-Launch




I am excited to share that things are moving forward with Tri-Production Publishing, Inc. It has been slow moving; in part, because I was allowing fear to keep me from pursuing my dreams and the vision God gave me.

What's different now, you may ask? What is different is me. This year has been a very difficult one, but one where I was stretched and challenged to grow. I finished my doctoral work and am now Doctor Jewel D. Williams. In this year I had to come face to face with the truth, that I was living the life of a person without a "father." Mostly, I was responding to life from an orphaned spirit. God was gentle with me, and He helped me understand I needed a new heart, a healed heart. I lost someone extraordinary in my life, Deanne Curtis, my spiritual mother. The death of Deanne caused me to go into a depression, and I knew I needed help.

God showed me I was living as an orphan as if no one would help me (because that is how I often felt). He reassured me I was not alone and that He was with me. When God healed me, He removed all the hurt, brokenness, and even the grieving I was doing for my spiritual mother. After He replaced my broken heart, He let me know I had to fight to walk in that wholeness. That meant I had to be willing to face every obstacle in life so I could see my destiny fulfilled; starting my publishing company was one of those hindrances I needed to face.

That brings me to today. Tri-Production is in preparation mode. I am working out the final details and hope to have some sneak peaks coming in 2018, with our official rollout by mid Spring. For those that have been asking, yes, it is coming, and you won't be disappointed when you see what we have to offer.

Know this, Tri-Production is on the move!


No comments: