Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Words of Encouragement

Love of the child for the father is important. It is also important for the child of God to express his or her love for the Heavenly Father through worship.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

Worship is...the way we honor our God and thank Him for being one of his beloved children.Lord, today we thank you for being God and that you are a Father that loves his children.

You do not move away from us, but continually seek to draw us closer. I thank you today that your plans for me is to make a better future. Lord thank you for your plans for our lives.When things seem far beyond my understanding, I can trust you and your ways. You know the plans you have for me, they are plans to give me a hope.

Today Lord we need to be filled with your hope, with your joy. Lord today we worship you and give you thanks for being a loving Father. It is beyond our understanding as to why you love us. Why do you Father, give us the provisions we need, why do you protect us, plan a future for us and refuse to let us go?

Lord as we worship you today help us to remember your word which tells us to seek the kingdom of God and when we do, you will add all your good things to us (Luke 12:31-32). When we seek you first, as a loving Father you will then show us your plan for our future.

No comments: