Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



This is a picture of one of my girls from last year's snow storm that hit Chicago around Valentine's Day. What a beautiful snow angel! I sure do have a lot to be thankful for!




Valentine's Day Wishes
As I drove around today, I saw all the vendors with their wares trying to get you to stop and buy a teddy bear or flowers for your loved ones. I admit my home has looked like Valentine's since the end of Christmas.
This time of the year you find people both happy to be remember and sad they are facing difficulty in their lives. I understand that. I had a time not too long ago that I too felt sad at Valentine's Day.
What did I do to remove the blues? I had to remember that even if I don't receive a box of candy or a bunch of pretty roses I am loved. Let me share today with you a message just for you:
A secret admire sends you a special note. He wants you to know today you are loved. He may not send you a box of candy, but instead he says he has words that are sweeter than the taste of honeycomb.
He says, he may not send you a dozen of red roses, but instead his son shed his red blood and took your thorny punishment so that you could be free.
He may not have a card all decorated and pretty for you to open, but he has a store house of treasures stored up just for those that love him.
Your secret admire says, I loved you even when you didn't love me in return. I loved you enough, I loved you until you could love me back. That secret admire is our might God. So today even if you don't receive a gift of flowers, candy or trinkets, know you are loved with the greatest love of all, the love of the Father.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: